|Sl. No.||Designation||Name||Contact No|
|1||Chief Medical Officer||Dr S.S AkabaLongchar||9436015306|
|2||Dy Chief Medical Officer||Dr Kibangkumba||9436439389|
|3||District Public Health Nursing (DPHNO)||S. Achila||9402992862|
|4||Community Health Officer (CHO)||Vacant||Vacant|
|5||Food Safety Officer (FSO)||Merenlemba||7008562329|
|6||District Pharmacy Officer (DPO)||Jongtosang||9612313648|
OTHER CMO STAFF
- UDA- 6
- Computor- 1
- Sectional Assistant- 2
- Store Keeper, CMO Store- 3
- Grade IV staff
|Sl. No.||Designation||Name||Contact No|
|1||District TB Officer (DTO)||Dr Imyangluba||9436607255|
|2||District Vector Borne Officer (DVBO)||Dr Marina||9436439337|
|3||Zonal Leprosy Officer (ZLO)||Dr AyanglaSaku||9436007828|
|4||District Programme Officer (UIP&RCH), MO I/C Mental Health, School Health and RBSK||Dr Temsuyanger||9862324202|
List of CHCs
|sl. no||NAME OF CHC||SMO||CONTACT NO|
|1||CHC Tuli||Dr Imlinaro||9402681603|
|2||CHC Changtongya||Dr Imtijungshi||9436005802|
|3||CHC Mangkolemba||Dr AkumJamir||9862714233|
List of PHCs
|Sl. No.||Name of PHC||MO I/C||Contact No.|
|1||Urban Primary Health Centre||Dr Sholongba T Jamir||7005708738|
|2||PHC Longsa||Dr Taka Pongener||9436439654|
|3||PHC Longkhum||Dr Sentiyenla||8974805060|
|4||PHC Mangmetong||Dr Bendangmeren||9774475456|
|5||PHC Sabangya||Dr Lenpichang||8730956603|
|6||PHC Alongkima||Dr AonungdokTushi||7005104609|
|7||PHC Ungma||No MO|
|8||PHC Longchem||Dr Temjensunep||8729810081|
|9||PHC Lakhuni||Dr Chensangba||9612932406|
|10||PHC Tsurangkong||No MO|
|10||PHC Longjang||Dr Nungshikokba||9612316317|
|10||PHC Mongsenyimti||Dr Chujangshilu||8575014173|
|10||PHC Chuchuyimlang||Dr Limanaro||7005350469|
|10||PHC Merangkong||Dr Maongkala||8413859137|
|10||PHC Kangtsung||Dr Taliwati||9856280032|
OTHER HEALTH UNITS
- Subcentres- 51 (functional)
- Big dispensaries- 2 (functional)
- Medical Certificates for first entry into Government Services, invalidation, Service Confirmation and Commutation Pension.
- Food Licenses.
- Pharmacy Licenses.
- Sanitation- Checking and supervision of meat/fish stalls, Hotels/Restaurants, Barbers, Public toilets etc.
- Post mortem examination.
- All the State and National Health Programmes are implemented through the designated Programme Officers of the District.
- JananiSurakshaYojana (JSY) [Account Transfer only]- Monetary benefit given to pregnant mothers and ASHAs.
a) Rs 600- for urban mothers
b) Rs 700- for Rural mothers
c) Rs 600- for both Rural and Urban ASHAs for fourAntenatal Checkup and escorting pregnant mothers to hospitals for delivery.
- Janani Shisha SurakshaKaryakram (JSSK) [Cash Payment]
– Referral Transport- Home to Facility- Rs 500, Facility to Facility- Rs 500 and Facility to Home- Rs 500 for pregnant mothers.
– Referral transport to sick neonates
Home to facility- Rs500
Facility to Facility- Rs 500
Facility to Home- Rs 500
Diet- Normal Delivery- Rs 300
-Caesarean section- Rs 700
DIFFERENT HEALTH PROGRAMMES UNDER CMO MOKOKCHUNG
National Health Mission: Two Components
- NUHM- National Urban Health Mission (Concerned with Health of Urban areas)
- NRHM- National Rural Health Mission (For Rural areas)
All the Health Programmes come under National Health Mission
- National Leprosy Eradication Programme.
- National Vector borne Disease Control Programme (NVBDCP)
– This Programme looks after the vector borne diseases like Malaria, Filariasis, Kala Azar, Dengue Fever, Scrub Typhus, Japanese Encephalitis etc.
- Immunisation and Reproductive and Child Health
– Immunisation of all children against 8 vaccine preventable diseases.
– Concerned with Mother and Child Health, eligible couples and children <18 years.
- Weekly Iron and Folic Acid Supplement Programme (WIFS)
– Iron tablets given to children to prevent from Anaemia.
– Non School going children given through Anganwadi centres.
– One tablet of Iron given weekly to all the children <18 years of age. - Tab Albendazole given 6 months to all the children for worm medication along with WIFS.
- Adolescent Reproductive and Sexual Health (ARSH)
– A programme for adolescents 12-18 years of age.
– Treatment and counselling given to this age group.
- Programme on Non Communicable Diseases (NCD)
– Diabetes, Hypertension, heart diseases and stroke.
– Organises awareness programmes for prevention of these problems.
- National Tobacco Control Programme (NTCP)
– A programme for prevention from tobacco related problems.
– Conducts Awareness Programmes from time to time.
- Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK)
– A programme to detect children with defects, deficiencies, diseases and deformities.
– Conducted in schools along with School Health Programme. Children with these problems detected are referred to District Early Intervention Centre in IMDH Mokokchung for treatment and necessary correction.
- School Health Programme (SHP)
– Visits schools to give awareness and treatment of ailments.
- National Iodine Deficiency Disorders Control Programme (NIDDCP)
– A programme to promote intake of iodised salt to prevent from iodine deficiency diseases.
- National Blindness Control Programme
– A Programme for treatment and Control of Blindness.
- National Deafness Control Programme (NDCP)
- Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP)
– A Programme for detection, treatment and control of Tuberculosis.
– Free medication given under DOTS (Directly Observed Treatment Short Course).
- Reproductive Tract Infection (RTI and Sexually Transmitted Disease Programme)
- Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matriva Abhiyan
– A fixed day, 9th of every month selected for pregrnant mothers to avail the health checkups, immunisation and treatment in all Health Units.
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY)
– Provides Health insurance coverage to BPL families. Health cards are issued.
- Mother and Child Tracking System (MCTS)
– Mother and Child Tracking system.
– A programme to track children and Pregnant Women for immunisation and ANC. Tracking is done by ASHAs.
- Health Management Information System (HMIS)
– This system monitors the performance and quality of health services provided under NHM. HMIS facilitates the flow of physical and financial performance from the District level to the State level and the Centre using a web based interface.
- District AIDS Programme Control Unit (DAPCU)
- Integrated Counbselling and Testing Centre for AIDS (ICTC)
- Antiretroviral Therapy (ART): Treatment for AIDS patients.
- Opiate Substitution Therapy (OST): A unit for treating drug addicts.