Jeevan Praman (Digital Certificate for Pensioners)
Jeevan Pramaan is a biometric enabled digital service for pensioners. Pensioners of Central Government, State Government or any other Government organization can take benefit of this facility.
How it Works Jeevan Pramaan uses the Aadhaar platform for biometric authentication of the pensioner. A successful authentication generates the Digital Life Certificate which gets stored in the Life Certificate Repository. The Pension Disbursing Agencies can access the certificate on-line.
- Enrol Yourself Download the PC/ Mobile application or alternatively visit the nearest Jeevan Pramaan Centre to get yourself registered. Provide necessary information like Aadhaar number, Pension Payment Order, Bank Account, Bank Name and your Mobile number.
- Aadhaar Authentication Provide your biometrics, either a finger print or Iris and authenticate your self. (Jeevan Pramaan uses the Aadhaar Platform for on-line biometric authentication )
- Life Certificate. After a successful authentication a SMS acknowledgement is sent to your mobile number including your Jeevan Pramaan Certificate ID. The certificates are stored in the Life Certificate Repository for making it available any time and any where for the pensioner and the Pension Disbursing Agency.
- Access your Certificate You can download a PDF copy of the certificate from the Jeevan Pramaan website by providing the Jeevan Pramaan ID or Aadhaar number.
- Pension Disbursing Agency The Pension Disbursing Agency can access the Life Certificate from the Jeevan Pramaan website, and download the same.
- Electronic Delivery The Life Certificates can also be electronically delivered to the Pension Disbursing Agency, without any manual intervention. (Pension Disbursing Agency can get in touch with our team, to enable the e-delivery facility )